Joseph’s Incorporated Attorneys - claims against railway services
Joseph’s Incorporated Attorneys is a Johannesburg based law firm specialised in personal injury claims against the country’s railway services.
The firm has been established for more than 25 years and operates in a strong ethical and time efficient manner.
In-house medical consultants
Joseph’s boasts its own in-house medical consultants to expedite the personal injury claims process. Joseph’s has been responsible for landmark cases in personal injury law, gaining respect from other members of the medico-legal profession.
The Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa is legally obligated to ensure that trains, railway lines, stations and railway crossings are safe and well maintained. If the agency is negligent or careless and you or a loved one are injured as a direct consequence of interacting with the railway system, you may have grounds for a train accident claim.
The first consultation is free
In order to save the client from wasting time on fruitless claims, Joseph’s offers all potential clients a free first consultation.
Joseph’s Incorporated Attorneys will offer you the best advice on how to proceed with your train or aviation accident claim.
You can get compensated
It should not cripple you financially to lodge a claim for injuries you acquired due to someone else’s negligence.
Joseph’s will cover all the financial costs resulting from investigating, proving and making a claim, operating on a ‘no win, no pay’ basis.
With years of legal experience in railway, boating and aviation liability, we at Joseph’s will make sure that you are compensated appropriately.
Summary of Services
- PERSONAL Injuries
- MEDICAL Negligence & Malpractice
- MOTOR Vehicle Accidents
- AVIATION Accidents Claims
- BOATING Accidents Claims
- RAIL Accidents Claims
- AIRCRAFT Accidents
- POLICE Brutality
- RAILWAY Accidents
- DOG Bite Victims
- INJURIES Sustained In Public Places
Joseph’s Incorporated Attorneys -
To start an aviation or boating accident claim or ask questions about the process contact us at Joseph’s for a free first consultation.
If any of the following has happened, you may be eligible to claim for liability:
- you have been personally injured in a railway accident
- The deceased victim of a railway accident was the breadwinner, on which you were dependent
- you fall or are pushed on the station platform
- you fall or are pushed out of the train
- you fall while getting into or out of the train
What you can claim for:
- past and future medical expenses
- funeral expenses of the deceased
- past and future loss of earnings or income if the victim is disabled as a result of the accident
- past and future loss of support for a dependant of the deceased
- Compensations for pain, suffering and disfigurement in the case of bodily injury